- What payment methods do you accept?
- What shipping methods do you offer?
- What are your hours of business?
- Do you offer educational discounts?
- Do you sell Wholesale?
- Do I need to use water with diamond tools?
Electroplated Diamond Disks
- How long will my Diamond Disks last?
- I've dropped my Diamond Disk on it's edge, is it destroyed?
- How do I make sure I'm removing the scratches from rougher grits when I work on the finer grits?
- My disk is leaving unwanted scratches in my glass, what's wrong?
- What's the best way to store my Diamond Disks?
- How much water should I use with my Diamond Disks?
Resin Diamond Smoothing Pads
- What grit diamond to the colors correspond to in Smoothing Pads?
- The edges of my Smoothing Pad are curling up, what do I do?
- The color is coming off my Smoothing Pad, is it defective?
- My Smoothing Pad is turning white and doesn't work very well, is something wrong?
- My magnet is coming off the back of my Smoothing Pad, what do I do?
- Do I use Cerium Oxide with the Smoothing Pads?
Small Diameter Diamond Disks
3M Electrostatic Diamond Material
General Wheel Questions
Polpur Lapi-T wheels
General Belt Questions
Electrostatic Diamond Belts
Plated Diamond Belts
Silicon Carbide Belts
Sintered Core Drills
Electroplated Core Drills
General Core Drill Questions
- Should I use a plated core drill or a sintered core drill?
- What is a DHA?
- Do I have to use water with core drills?
- I have a large piece I need to drill through, but the drills you carry aren't long enough.
- My drill is breaking my piece when it exits. Help!
- I need to make some small holes in jewelry pieces, what do I use?
Triple Ripple Drills
General Adhesive Questions
HXTAL NYL-1 Epoxy
- What is HXTAL and why is it so great?
- What's the shelf life on HXTAL?
- What's the best container to mix HXTAL in?
- What's the best routine for preparing my glass to bond with HXTAL?
- My HXTAL Part A is turning cloudy, what's going on?
- Part B of my HXTAL turned yellow, what happened?
3M DP-105 Epoxy
General Blade Questions
Etching and Coating Products
- How do I dispose of Vari-Etch?
- Can I mix just a portion of the Vari-Etch powder for smaller amounts?
- My Vari-Etch is leaving a streak like surface on my glass, what am I doing wrong?
- My Vari-Etch is turning brown, is it bad?
- What's the difference between the Vari-Etch Powder and the Vari-Etch Cream?
- Why do I have to use boiling water to mix the Vari-Etch Powder?
Flex-Tec Anti-Shatter coating
- My Flex-Tec is still tacky after several days, what's wrong?
- Flex-Tec is leaving lines and streaks on my piece...
- My Flex-Tec Part B is cloudy. How do I fix that?
- Can I get a Flex-Tec that has a longer working time than 15 minutes?
- Can I use more than one coat of Flex-Tec on a piece?
- Can I mix Flex-Tec by volume and not by weight?
Flat Lap Grinders
- My wheel head keeps rusting, what can I do?
- Can I convert an existing slurry grinder or pottery wheel to diamond grinding?
- Can I use smaller diamond disks on my larger flat lap?
- Can I use your diamond cones or domes with the CrystalMaster Pro or the 8 inch Mini Grinder?
- What's the difference between the CrystalMaster Pro and Glastar's B12 grinder?
- My Covington grinder with center water feed is making a knocking sound when it runs, what's that?