How do I use a Triple Ripple drill in my 1/8 inch collet Foredom?

Since collet style handpieces will only accept one particular shank size, you are generally left with having to purchase a second hand piece with a jakobs chuck for utilizing smaller shanked tools like the Triple Ripple drills.

We now offer a cheaper and easier options such as our 1/8 inch mandrel Micro-chuck that allows you to use your 1/8 inch colleted handpiece and still utilize the smaller Triple Ripple drills. 

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk